Wednesday, March 01, 2006

welcome

Here I will be presenting a smorgasbord of individual items that I find amusing, pertinent, rare or weird and are not available through conventional distribution channels (to the best of my knowledge).
There may even be the aroma of frying opinions wafting about, I hope you have the stomach for it...

If anyone objects to the items they find on the menu on copyright grounds, please contact me and I will remove the offending item straight away.
If anyone objects to items here on content grounds, please take your opinions elsewhere.

Some aural treats are taken from vinyl records, others from cassette tape compilations that I have collected over the years.
I do my best to clean up the sound quality, filtering tape hiss and "healing" vinyl rumble, cracks and pops.
I hope you appreciate the time I put into what you can't hear.
I hope you enjoy my selection; bon appetite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home